Where girls build relationships with God and others!
The purpose of the Girl’s Ministries has eternal value and is explained in a fivefold purpose statement:
- Winning girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance
- Teaching girls to obey everything Jesus commanded us—helping girls to develop spiritually and mentally
- Providing encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships
- Providing an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities
- Acquainting girls with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord
This Christ-centered ministry is for all young ladies ages 5-17. Girls are given the opportunity to earn awards, advance in merit and participate in various activities.
GIRLS MINISTRIES CLUBS
Rainbows: Preschool boys and girls ages 4 & up
Daisies: Kindergarten girls
Prims: 1st & 2nd grade girls
Stars: 3rd through 5th grade girls
Friends: 6th through 8th grade girls
Girls Only: 9th through 12th grade girls
Mpact Girls Club and Friends Club meet Wednesdays at 7 p.m. upstairs in the Verge Building.
Girls Only Club meets every other Friday.